Not gonna lie, today was a rough day. My body spent all day unhappily reminding me that it was my 37th birthday and not my 21st. It was a hella fun night though!! I seriously have the best friends in the world – it was debauchery at it’s finest and I may never drink again. Well, until Gally. Well, until the 4th of July at least.
No Doctor Who but a double dose tomorrow with some Classic and New Who if I manage it right. I fell asleep during the Rangers game tonight so everything was accomplished rather late.
- #100DaysOfCode – Worked for an hour on my portfolio page. It’s coming along. I think I might be able to finish it by Sunday. Log here.
- #100DaysOfWalking – Walked JD for 24:12 and .95 miles. Link here.
- #100DaysOfSpanish – Practiced on Insane level for 50 XP. Adverb placement killed me today. Plus, do all the -ly words have to be so freaking long?? I mean words like diferentemente are just ridiculous! Link here.
- #100DaysofWho – Planet of the Giants tomorrow plus New Who!!
- #100DaysOfBlogging – It’s so late and I’m so tired.