Sooooooooo I got sucked in to the Rangers/Astros game tonight while coding and ended up spending over three hours doing both. Which means another late night walk with JD and no Doctor Who. I’m going to make a real effort to manage my time better! Of course, the College World Series starts shortly…
- #100DaysOfCode – Went back to the online course and coded along – so excited to learn the grid system in Bootstrap! I’ll be coding along tomorrow as well but I’m almost done with the lesson and hope to get back to my Profile Page on Wednesday. Log here. (Not updated – I’m bad at keeping up on all the things!)
- #100DaysOfWalking – Walked JD for 21.50 and .90 miles. Link here.
- #100DaysOfSpanish – Practiced on Insane level for 50 XP. I was back to my normal lunch practice but still had one more lesson after work. I ended up doing that plus a bit more sitting out back with the dogs – it was lovely! Link here.
- #100DaysofWho – Tomorrow Sensorites Part 4. Definitely. Probably. Hopefully.
- #100DaysOfBlogging – Short and sweet tonight!